All applications must be made online using the application form available at the link below. Please check whether you meet the Eligibility Criteria in advance by reading the Golden Fleece Award Guidelines before preparing and submitting your application.
To apply for the Golden Fleece Award please submit:
- A copy of your current CV. (PDF, DOC, DOCX)
- A personal artistic statement providing a short description of your work. This can include information about the media, processes and approaches you use, as well as conceptual concerns and information about ongoing projects. (max. 300 words)
- A short statement outlining why you are applying for funding through the Golden Fleece Award and how you propose to use it if your application is successful. (max. 300 words)
- An itemised budget as it relates to your application. (max 200 words)
- 6 images of work made within the past 2 years. (JPEGs, max. file size 5 MB)
- If your work involves video or sound you can also include up to 3 video and/or audio files. (MP3, MP4, WAV, AVI, MPG, FLV, WMV, FLAC, WMA, max. file size 20 MB)
- The names and contact details of 2 referees who are familiar with your practice.
- A digital image of your signature. (JPEG)
To submit your application, click on the link below to set up a free Submittable account and access the Online Application Form. This will allow you to save a draft and return to complete your application at a later time, or to submit directly.